Excited about verbal offer but waiting on written confirmation for new job

I had a great interview for a position last Wednesday, and the hiring manager seemed really impressed with my responses. During the interview, we discussed salary, and I mentioned I was looking for $40/hr. Shortly after, I received a call from the recruiter who said they wanted to extend a verbal offer of $44/hr, along with a sign-on bonus and other benefits. I provided a potential start date, and she promised to send a written offer once they finalized that date. Now, it's Monday, three business days later, and I haven't received the written offer yet. I'm debating whether to follow up today or wait until the end of the week. I really want this job, but I don't want to seem too eager. Should I reach out now for an update?

0 2

Loading comments…

Comments