Navigating a job offer dilemma: weighing plan B against my top choice

I received a job offer for a position that was my backup plan. I'm still in the interview process for my top choice, which I refer to as plan A. The deadline to respond to the plan B offer is tomorrow, and I'm feeling a bit torn about whether to accept it or wait for news from plan A. I have an interview for plan A today, and I'm considering asking them if they have any updates on my application status. I really want to make the right decision, but I also don’t want to lose the opportunity with plan B if plan A doesn’t come through.

0 2

Loading comments…

Comments