Navigating job offer anxiety with a vacation planned right after interviews

I’m currently in the final stages of the hiring process for a new role, and I’m feeling a bit anxious. The last interviewer mentioned that a decision would be made by the end of the week, but I have a two-week vacation planned right after that. I’m not sure how to handle it if I receive an offer. I want to maintain a good relationship with my current employer, but I also don’t want to miss out on this opportunity. Should I be upfront with the new employer about my vacation and let them know I’d need a month before I could start, or should I resign before I leave for vacation, risking the chance of being let go immediately? It feels like a tough decision. Has anyone else faced a similar situation? What did you do?

0 1

Loading comments…

Comments