I recently found myself in a bit of a dilemma regarding job offers. Currently unemployed, I've been actively applying for positions and was thrilled to receive a job offer from Company A last Friday. However, I'm also in the final interview stage with Company B, which I would prefer to work for if I get the offer. I asked Company A for some time to consider their offer, giving me until Wednesday to decide. The challenge is that my interview with Company B isn't scheduled until at least Tuesday, leaving me in a tight spot. I'm contemplating whether to accept Company A's offer as a safety net while still pursuing the opportunity with Company B. I’m considering taking Company A's offer verbally but holding off on signing anything until after my interview with Company B. It feels like a risky but necessary move. I just hope it all works out!
Loading comments…
Comments