Feeling uncertain about job offer timeline after follow-up with recruiter

I had a call on August 28 where I was told there was an intention to extend an offer for a position I interviewed for, but they needed to wait for authorization. I was informed that I could expect an offer the following week. Fast forward to September 3, I received an email stating they were still waiting and that I could expect an offer next week again. I decided to follow up via email on the same day to inquire about the timing, but I haven't received any response since then. I'm starting to feel uncertain about whether I'm being ghosted or if the recruiting process is just slow. Some comments I read suggested that I might be a backup candidate, which is disheartening. I'm trying to stay positive but also keeping my options open and continuing my job search.

0 1

Loading comments…

Comments