I haven't received my salary for the last two months at my current job, and while my employer assures me that the pending dues will be cleared soon, I'm feeling increasingly anxious about the situation. I'm contemplating whether I should start job hunting and resign immediately or wait until my dues are settled. My main concern is that if I resign now, they might delay my pending salary even more or refuse to pay it altogether. I'm also worried about potentially not receiving important documents like my relieving letter and experience certificate, which I know are crucial for background verification with a new employer here in India. It's a tough decision to make.
Loading comments…
Comments