23 hours ago
I recently received a job offer for a vet assistant position after having a trial shift and interview a few weeks ago. However, I missed a call from them this morning, and the message inquired if I was still interested in an open position. This has left me feeling quite anxious and confused. On top of that, I have another interview scheduled for a different vet assistant role in two weeks. This second position prefers a tech, but I still feel qualified enough to interview. The pay is similar to the first job, but the second place offers more benefits, including reimbursement for college classes, which is appealing since I already have a bachelor's degree and am considering further education. I'm torn about whether to accept the first offer if it is indeed a job offer or to ask for some time to consider it while I wait for the other interview. I'm also contemplating whether I should reach out to the second place to see if they can move my interview up. I don't want to make a hasty decision and miss out on a potentially better opportunity. Plus, I'm concerned about the ethics of accepting a job and then quitting if I get the second offer. I could really use some advice on how to navigate this situation.
Job title: vet assistant
Loading comments…
Comments